Responsible: Who is responsible for the data processing?
Registered office: Calle de Jumilla, 74, 30730, San Javier (Murcia), Spain
Domain Name: www.psittacuswear.com
Purposes: For what purposes do we treat your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General of Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us for:
– Manage the contracting of services that you perform through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
– Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by PsittacusWear, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
– Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
– Complying with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
– Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, in PsittacusWear we manage the following categories of data:
– Identification data
– Electronic communications metadata
– Commercial information data. In the case that the user provides third-party data, he / she declares that they have their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting PsittacusWear from any responsibility in this regard.
– However, PsittacusWear may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation – Which is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The processing of data purpose is the sending of periodic newsletters of services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the treatment of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid way and obstruction of processes.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to PsittacusWear
Term of Data Conservation – How long will we keep your data?
PsittacusWear will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information locked during the legally established deadlines.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to PsittacusWear, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
PsittacusWear has signed the corresponding custom treatment contracts with each of the providers that provide services to PsittacusWear, with the aim of guaranteeing that said providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be assigned to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
– Encryption of communications between the user’s device and PsittacusWear servers
– Encryption of information on the PsittacusWear servers themselves
– Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
– In those cases in which PsittacusWear has maintenance service providers